- 12 Days
- Maximum Capacity: 20
A trek that takes you through the alpine Khumbu home of the worlds best climbers � The Sherpas. You will revel in clean air, extraordinary views of the highest mountains in the world and get to know the most incredible monastery and its reincarnate head Lama. You will unravel mysteries of faith, hear campfire tales of great ascents and of the abominable snowman who is said to inhabit this area. You will be at the center, the heart; the gemlike being of a great and ancient religion that has beckoned travelers to the monastery of Tengboche, high in its accessible fastness, for centuries.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport
Arrival in Kathmandu airport and then transfer to the Hotel. You will have a nice clean room with attached bathroom and 24 hrs running hot water.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
The following morning of arrival you will be taken on Sightseeing tour of the many holy temples and interesting surrounding sights of Kathmandu to show its back ground and history.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding
Fly to Lukla and start trekking along the Dudh Kosi (Milk River), named for its white rapids. The trail climbs for about an hour after Puiyan to a ridge at 2800 meters, then up to another ridge, passing the path to Lukla airport, after which we climb on to Phakding.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
The trail continues north up the Dudh Koshi valley to Jorsale, where the trail officially enters the Sagarmatha National Park. We continue along the trail, cross the Bhote Koshi River and climb steeply to Namche Bazaar 3500 m.
Day 05: Namche-Khumjung- Namche
Namche is an excellent place to stop and let your body acclimatize. Take a day trek to the old and interesting town of Khumjung for lunch and return to Namche for a second night.
Day 06: Namche-Tengboche
Trek to the fabled Monastery at Tengboche. The path starts out with a spectacular contour high above the river, descends to cross, and then climbs to a saddle, where the monastery sits in view of Everest.
Day 07: Tengboche-Rest :
Full day at Tengboche. Day trek up the ridge and meet the reincarnate Abbot. Relax in and near the monastery, or sit in with the lamas as they worship.
Day 08: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
From Tengboche the trail drops sharply down to the Dudh Koshi River and the village of Phunki, where we cross the river, and up toward Namche Bazaar, winding high above the river with views north towards Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse.
Day 09: Namche to Lukla
We retrace our trek down along the gorge of the Dudh Koshi to at Lukla to catch our return flight to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Fly to Kathmandu.
Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel then free time in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Transfer to the airport for departure.
- All land and air transfer as per itinerary.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation with attached bathroom in Kathmandu.
- While on the trek 3 meals, tea, coffee and boiled water provided.
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking guide and necessary porters. And also in need we provide other language speaking guide for trek.
- Entry permit and National Park Fees.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to trekking staffs.
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Bottled beverages, mineral water, dessert, items of personal nature, delay due to weather, equipment failure or situation beyond our control.
- Travel / medical Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking).
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
Book This Trip
Have a question in mind
Looking for more info? Send a question to the tour agent to find out more.