Namtso & Yangpachen -Tsurph
- 21 Days
- Maximum Capacity: 20
An excellent trip for those interested in the semi-nomadic lifestyle of the Tibetan herders (drokpa). After exploring some of the many wonders of Lhasa head north to the spectacular turquoise blue lake, Nam-tso. The lovely Tashi Dor peninsula is home to myriad species of migrating birds, a small gompa, hermitage caves and it is a popular place for herders to camp. The rugged walk from the broad, windswept Yangpachen Valley, through alpine valleys to cross the Lasar-La (5300m) takes place at over 4400m, a scenically stunning combination of sweeping mountain panoramas and alpine tundra.
- Airport transfers
- Twin sharing accommodations in tourist standard hotels including breakfast
- Travel permits and visa fee
- Monastery entrance fee
- Meals 3 times a day during the trek
- Accommodation in 2 men tent and porters during the trekking period
- Transportation by Land cruiser and supporting truck.
- Urgent visa fee
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Photography charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips, gifts, souvenirs, etc.
- Insurance of any kind, including travel/medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs.
Book This Trip
Have a question in mind
Looking for more info? Send a question to the tour agent to find out more.